The Gran Canaria lifestyle is all about being outdoors and enjoying the gifts that island life gives us every day.
Those beautiful surf waves, the spectacular walking trails, the stunning highland roads; it’s hard to live in Gran Canaria and not have a hobby that involves making the most out of the sunshine.
Whether you surf, drive a motorbike, or just hike with your dog, you want to do it knowing that any accidents are covered by insurance. And also that anything that happens at home while you are out enjoying yourself is also covered.
Now, health insurance makes sure that you are protected, but what happens in the event of an accident involving other people, or a boiler failure when you are on the beach?
An innocent mistake or mishap can end up costing a fortune if property is damaged or a third party gets injured because of something you do. Court costs and damages add up fast!
Civil liability insurance covers you for exactly this sort of event and gives you and your family complete peace of mind.
Caser Expats Civil Liability Insurance
In Gran Canaria, Caser Expats offer a tailored civil liability insurance policy that covers the needs of foreign residents on the island. A Caser policy insures you against the cost of any accident you are involved in and protects you and your family from court costs and damages.
CaExpatsarts insurance covers the following….
- All costs associated with your non-professional activities, including outdoor sports, in the case of your actions causing damage or injury to a third party or their possessions.
- All costs associated with the actions of your pets.
- All costs associated with water damage to third party property (a common problem in Gran Canaria due to the effects of the highly mineralized tap water on pipes, boilers and washing machines).
- All costs associated with a fire or explosion in your rented property.
- Protection against the costs of a wide range of common accidents and mishaps such as food poisoning, falling antennas.
- All court case costs resulting from a third party claim for damages.
To contact Caser Expats for a free insurance quote, just fill in this form and they will be in touch with you within a day.