Baby Paperwork!!!

When your baby is born you are met with an almost uncomparable wall of bureaucracy which even the Spanish find difficult to get over. Print out our guides and it will save you a huge amount of stress. Basically there are three things you need to do

1. Baby paperwork – family book, birth certificate, money from the tax office.

2. Maternity leave

3. Paternity leave

In Spain laws change and buildings move without warning. If you find any errors in our guide please log in and add a comment, the next parents to use it will be forever grateful.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.