If you’re moving to Gran Canaria and plan to open a business, or you are already a business owner in Gran Canaria, then you need business insurance.
Caser Expat now offers Gran Canaria business insurance to all Gran Canaria residents via its resident brokers Nayra and Victor.
Insuring your business with Caser Expats has a couple of huge benefits.
- Caser’s Gran Canaria brokers speak English, Spanish and French and are always available on their mobile phones.
- Caser Expat has an office in San Fernando, Maspalomas and another in Las Palmas. This means that you’ll always be able to walk in and talk to someone face-to-face.
It also insures a wide range of business types and offers flexible policies that suit your business needs.
Business insurance options with Caser Expats include…
- Insurance against water damage and electrical faults
- Accident and civil responsibility insurance
- Theft and vandalism insurance
- You can also insure against business losses caused by events out of your control
- Breakdown and machine failure insurance
To talk to Caser Expat’s business insurance brokers, call or email them here, or just fill in this form and they will contact you ASAP