International residents get up to 50% off their Gran Canaria car insurance with expat car insurance from Caser Expat.
Caser Expat Insurance now has offices in Gran Canaria (in Las Palmas and San Fernando), and resident English-speaking brokers.
The discount isn’t a one-off offer. Caser has analysed expat driving skills and insurance claims and found that they are a low-risk group and shouldn’t have to pay full whack for car insurance.
Along with the discount, you also get the huge benefits of an English-speaking broker based in Gran Canaria, and 24-hour English language assistance.
Gran Canaria car insurance for expats
Here are the details of Caser Expats’ car insurance policy.
- Up to 50% discount for Gran Canaria expats (EU, EEA, Australia, Canada, US)
- An extra 12% discount on your second vehicle or motorcycle
- 24-hour road assistance throughout Europe and the Mediterranean coastal countries
- No claims discounts
- Personalised assistance 24h. a day in English
- STOP AND GO
- Vehicle repair at breakdown location
- Mechanical, electrical or electronic faults that cause a breakdown are covered
- Vehicle surveyed within 24 hours at the garage of your choice
- Extra coverage optional
- Courtesy vehicle if you have a major breakdown
- Car transported to the place of your choice
- Travel expenses covered
To get a quote from Caser Expat Insurance’s Gran Canaria brokers, just contact Nayra or fill in this form. Nayra or Victor will be in touch ASAP.