If you live in an apartment block or communidad in Gran Canaria, home insurance that covers damage to third parties is essential.
A burst water pipe or electrical fault can cause thousands of Euros of damage to other flats, often before you know there’s a problem.
And while we don’t get much bad weather, when it does rain the damp has a habit of sneaking under the roof.
The mess takes ages to sort out and can cost a fortune.
We’ve learned from long, and sometimes bitter experience, that it’s best to get home insurance in Gran Canaria comes from a company with a local office. It’s just easier to sort things out if you can talk to someone who knows you and your policy personally.
Gran Canaria home insurance is 20% cheaper for expats
This is why we recommend that all Gran Canaria residents talk to Caser Expat Insurance.
It has resident local brokers that speak English, two offices in Gran Canaria (in Las Palmas and in San Fernando) and even offers expats a 20% discount on home insurance.
Caser Expat’s Gran Canaria home insurance
Here’s what you get with Caser Expat home insurance.
- 20% discount only for expats
- Top financial security
- Personalised assistance in English for your home 24/7/365 (Premium service)
- Personal contact with Gran Canaria-based brokers
- Very high rates of satisfaction and loyalty from our policyholders. Service quality certified by AENOR
- Caser is one of the largest home insurers in the Spanish market
- Over 5 million policyholders place their trust in Caser and 2 million homes are insured with us
- Best coverage adapted to your needs
- House insurance includes travel assistance
- Maintain you home in perfect condition with our Home Assistance service
To contact Caser Expat Insurance for a no-obligation quote, contact Nayra from Caser Expats or fill in this quick form and a Caser Gran Canaria broker will contact you right away.